Mouse Switch Swap Service
Take the stress out of swapping out your micro switches and send your mouse to us!
We will professionally install your choice of micro switch in your mouse and ship it back to you in approximately 1 week (build times can vary due to demand/public holidays)
Fix double click problems with your Logitech G Pro Wireless and G Pro X Superlight!
1. After checkout you will receive an email with our PO Box address so you can ship us your mouse. (shipping to us is NOT included and is your responsibility so please ensure your mouse is packaged/protected appropriately)
2. Once received we will disassemble your mouse and de-solder your old switches, solder in the new switches, test, re-assemble, test again, and install new mouse feet. (this process will take approximately 1 week depending on demand)
3. Your mouse will then be shipped back to you via your shipping service choice (chosen in cart)
- 2x of the micro switches you choose will be automatically added to your cart as a separate product (do not remove from cart)
- Labor for replacement of M1 and M2 switches, testing, and application of new feet takes approximately 1 hour
- 1x set of mouse feet is included in the price (we will contact you if your selection is not in stock)
- If you want a scroll wheel ring installed also please add it to your cart separately (please check if your mouse is compatible with our scroll wheel rings).
- you agree that the work being carried out on your mouse voids manufacturer warranty
- There is no warranty or returns for the work being performed. Your mouse will be tested and working upon completion of the switch swap and any issue with the switches not working must be reported within 1 week of receiving.
- There is no change of mind policy and if you are unhappy with the 'feeling' of the switches you have chosen we do not offer any refunds.
- any damage occurred during shipping is not covered by us and you will not be compensated for.- no discounts for this service are accepted
*Listing is for the switch replacement on 1 mouse only.