Modded Logitech G Pro X Superlight PCB
*There is a 2 week build time on all modded PCB's*
Easily mod your mouse with aftermarket switches and encoder wheel by installing a pre-modded PCB that arrives ready for installation!
The ordering process:
- Choose your desired switches, encoder, and mouse feet
- The components you have chosen will be added to your cart and ready for checkout. (do not remove any components from your cart or they will not be supplied)
- Using your chosen components and an upgraded Kailh middle mouse button we will assemble/solder your modded PCB together and test it's functionality
- We ship the modded PCB to you ready for installation!
How to install (there are also plenty of Youtube tutorials in how to open and take out the G Pro X Superlight switch PCB):
- Remove top and bottom mouse feet
- Remove the 6 screws under the mouse feet
- Carefully remove the flat ribbon cable by lifting the tab on the base PCB connector (it should easily pull out after this)
- Carefully remove the battery cable from the base PCB
- Carefully un-stick and remove the battery from inside the top shell (a flat plastic instrument such as a knife will help with this)
- Remove the 4 screws under the top shell that hold in the M1 and M2 clicks
- Pull out the M1 and M2 clicks revealing the stock click/encoder PCB
- Remove the small flat ribbon cable by pushing the left and rise side tabs of the connector (it should easily pull out after this)
- Remove the 4 screws holding the stock PCB down
- *notice the small metal clip holding down the scroll wheel!* Lift the stock PCB out of the mouse careful not to remove or pop-off the small metal clip
- Pull the scroll wheel out of the stock PCB and transfer into your new modded PCB
- Carefully lift up the small metal clip and install the modded PCB (the small clip should be putting tension down onto the scroll wheel as it did previously)
- Fix the modded PCB to the shell with the 4 screws and reinsert the ribbon cable by first inserting it into the connector and then pushing down on both sides of the tab.
- slide the M1 and M2 clicks back into the shell and screw in
- Push the battery back into place to ensure good adhesive contact
- put the flat ribbon cable into the base PCB connector and close down the tab to fix it in place
- plug the battery connector into the base PCB
- put the base and top shell back together and screw 6 screws back into place
- TEST! turn your mouse on and test that all clicks and scrolling work correctly. (do this before installing your mouse feet)
- If your mouse is functioning correctly install your new mouse feet and enjoy your modded gaming mouse!
Application - Logitech G Pro X Superlight (This will NOT fit the original Logitech G Pro Wireless)
Quantity - 1 modded PCB
Brand - Ausmodshop (modified by)
*The ALPS encoder is 9mm and thus 1mm higher than the stock encoder of 8mm. This will make your scroll wheel appear at a slight angle but will not effect it's functionality.
*Product page is for 1 PCB only and does not include a mouse.
*Ausmodshop is not responsible for any damaged caused by you to your mouse during the modification
*As this is a custom made to order product we do not accept any returns, refunds, and/or exchanges